Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Anyone interested~~~~

Hey peeps~
I'm in the middle of purging is anyone interested in purchasing these dies & stamps.  Some were used just once or have never been used at all.   Please shoot me an email if interested and I can send you a pay pal invoice for each set or make me an offer.   Sorry only US residents please!   
I'm negotiable!   Will all be sold as is in sets - will not break them up!   sorry~
If you want them all - I'm also okay with that. just tell what you want for them!
updated in FACEBOOK TOO~ 
GOING CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!!











9 PIECES


7 PIECES


10 PIECES

11 PIECES


8 PIECES

29 PIECES


No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...