Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Humpty Wednesday!


Here's two cards that I created yesterday but was unable to post it, had a bit of a hectic schedule on Tuesday.  Had a bunch of appointments to go too and didn't get back home until my hubby got home from work in the evening..lol!
This card was created with my Cricut using the Pagoda cartridge. 
The first card is for my hubby's BFF (Jr.) who is celebrating his BD today, hope he likes the card!



This second card is for my dearest BFF D-2 who is also celebrating her BD tomorrow and she will be six.  Her theme is Lady Bugs and her mom wanted it to be a surprise for her. This card  was also created using my Cricut with the Doodlecharms cartridge.



Thanks for popping in and have a great day:)

1 comment:

  1. love the asian card. guess i need to add the pagoda cartridge to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...