Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation Money Holders!

Here's 10 graduation money holders that I've been working on today for my DD - ML.  It's graduation time here on the BI this coming Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  It was sort of a last minute thing my DD asked me to do, so of course those scraps again came in handy.  Since I've been doing a lot of these money holders recently it was a breeze to get them done.

Assortment of DP, ribbons, colored CS, scalloped oval punch, sentiments I did from my computer.

Here are three of what the cards look like inside.
The sentiments I did it on my computer, and the grad stamp is from Dandelion Stamp collection.
This is a short post that I wanted to share.  Until the next time - Have a blessed day!
Hugs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...