Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Double Rainbow!

400 Follower Blog Candy Here!

Happy Sunday everyone~
I just opened up my blinds in my craft  room and how weird was this double rainbow, it was like  right there in my neighbors guava orchard.  It only lasted like (5) minutes and it disappeared..   I have two big picture windows in my craft room so I have lots of light that shines through.  My boundary is up to where the cleaned trimmed hedges are.  My craft room sits in the back end of my house so it's very peaceful back there .  I have a one acre parcel so it's humongous for me to upkeep!  LOL!


Be back later with another posting....
Enjoy your Sunday~

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fab !! lovely foto, thanx for sharing, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shirl, that is gorgeous!! What a beautiful thing to see!! I would love to have your view in my craft room...I'm in the dark and dreary basement :(

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW double rainbow...thats rare...make a wish quick!... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous double Rainbow ! Beautiful area around you as well. It's great that you have a bright room to work in. We are also on one acre with tons of gardens to keep me busy when I'm not doing something else ! :) Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous view.
    My view in my craft room is my walls. My room in is a room in the corner of the basement...with no windows, but its my space :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful view! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, what a treat to see this! How fun for you to see that right out your craft window:) So beautiful!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a craft room like yours with the beautiful double rainbow outside my window...sigh... I can smell the guavas too. I'm glad you have such a nice space so you can get your creative mind going to produce all of your wonderful cards and crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful vieuw
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh how beautiful!!! The double rainbow AND the entire area! What a blessing to have such a view while crafting! I dream of something magical like that, too... like a butterfly garden! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! And what a pretty landscape you have!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...