Sunday, January 12, 2014

CAS Birthday card!

Here's a birthday card that I made for my stash box!  January is one of the busiest birthday month in our family... So I'm trying to replenish my cards so I can have them available when needed... I chose this digital image that I had for so long, I believe it was a freebie and can't remember where or whom I got this from... But I surely want to thank you so very much for it!  I kept it really clean and simple (CAS) guy's are the hardiest to design cards for.  My sentiment is from Hero Arts, added buttons, embossed the background with my Cuttlebug, image is colored with memento (Aloe) and Spectrum noir markers. 



Thanks for stopping by - be back soon!

19 comments:

  1. lots of January birthdays lucky for them you are a great card maker.. love that cool truck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday card!! I really struggle with masculine cards. Yours is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy card! Love that image and the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME job with your card, looks great Shirl!!! Have a nice day my sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Shirl! That truck is fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great masculine card and I love the truck! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card!! The truck is fabulous!! The embossing is perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning male card shirl.fabulous image and I love your cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card!!! Love the embossed background!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice manly card but I think men would love your cutesy creations too! They would be wowed by your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a perfect masculine card, Shirl! The embossing is genius and the image is a brilliant choice. It looks amazing! I love the trio of buttons, too. :o) Your loved ones will treasure your cards always. :o) I hope you're having a wonderful day, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect mans card, Shirl. Great image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a GREAT masculine card Shirl! I love the image, the embossing and the button embellishments!
    Awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card and the embossing folder you used is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool masculine card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great masculine card Shirl! Love the fun embossing and the fun little buttons!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...