Friday, February 14, 2014

Teddy Bear Love card set!

Happy heart day peeps~
Here's maybe the last for now gift card/set that I made few days ago, I posted it on FB but realized it wasn't on my blog, LOL! 
When I seen this release from PK, I knew I had to get them.  Love those cheery faces and the cuteness of the bears.  I used two different colored ribbons from Stampin Up, sentiments also comes with the set, added sentiments from My Craft Spot too.  Papers are from my scrap box, brad from Stampin Up, Flower (Spellbinders), rhinestones (Verve Stamps) Cuttle bug embossing folder and Spectrum noir markers.   Added gems, buttons, pop up foam dots and EK punches for the circles.





Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your wonderful crafty day.
See ya soon~

16 comments:

  1. Love those darling little bears! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so super ADORABLE Shirl!!!!
    I just LOVE those teddy bears!!
    AWESOME job!
    Thanks for sharing and Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute love it happy valentines day. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift set. I love that little teddy! Happy Valentines Day and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so sweet, Shirl!! The teddy bears are so absolutely adorable!! I love this gift set!! So, so beautiful!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is this gift set?!!! Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very adorable teddy bear gift set Shirl! I've been away and now catching up. You are so lucky to live in warm climate. Enjoy, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bears are so cute! I really like their eyes, such cute facial expressions! Have a Happy Heart weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bears are so cute! I really love their eyes, such cute facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww such an adorable set! Hope you had a great Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are absolutely precious, Shirl! I've loved every set, including the sweetness of this one. :o) That is one of my favorite PK goodies (but don't own it), so I'm always happy to see it! The colors and embossing are lovely. :o) Beautiful set as always, my dear friend! I hope you're having a happy weekend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those bears are so sweet, really adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable bears Shirl!!! So precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all ADORABLE Shirl, I LOVE these sweet little PK bears!!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...