Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pastel Challenge!

Hello peeps!
It's that time again for another new challenge over at Lia Stamp!  This time around we are going with the theme "Pastel".   I went with one of Lia's newest digital images a bit whimsical but she is a cute bunny (New Bunny Costume).  I have her colored up with Spectrum noir markers, added some grass on the bottom, papers are from Pebbles, and the egg die from C.C. Designs. 


LiaStampz digital stamps


Hope you can join in with our fun challenge, for some inspiration be sure to hop back over and check what the rest of the DT members have for you all.

Enjoy your crafty moments and see ya soon!

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,gorgeous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirl, I like the sweet image the eggs and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Love that adorable image!!!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super DUPER cute!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image!! She looks so cute in her bunny suit with her eggs!! This is absolutely adorable my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shirl, I have been away for a while but I see you are still as creative as ever!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, my friend! don't you love this image???

    ReplyDelete
  8. (Sorry if this is a repeat... I think I goofed up my first one!) Shirl, this is absolutely adorable! The little image is so precious.. I love how she's holding her sweet eggs! I love the eggs you cut out! Such pretty colors. Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a happy day! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just TOO CUTE my friend, LOVE the cute little bunny!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww she's cute! Love the Easter eggs too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very fun! Love the little scene and the eggs!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...