Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Flower Power!

Hello everyone~
We are back from Craft Rocket Challenge with another fun challenge~  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Flower Power".  We have no sponsor so once again the DT members created what they wanted..   For this challenge I decided to go with a box card using my favorite die cuts from Stampin Up.  We love to see your flower power in your most recent card or project.  Come and share them with us over on the challenge!
I actually made this for a friend for her birthday - and she loved it!


Thanks for peeking in and checking out my project....

11 comments:

  1. Love everything about this from the colours to the dies you have used. Splendid Box Card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Who wouldn't love receiving this beautiful box of flowers! It looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful box card and love the flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely fabulous, Shirl!! I love the pretty flowers and leaves!! They look amazing!! Wow!! This is both a card and a gift!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great success with this project Shirl................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FANTASTIC Shirl! The flowers are gorgeous and I really love your choice of colors! Amazing job on this my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute combination of flowers! I bet your friend loved it! Isn't it funny how fast these cards disappear? I guess that's what keeps us going and making more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shirl, your box card is blossoming with the sweetest love! It is gorgeous and I'm not surprised your friend loved it so. The flowers are so pretty and I love the colors. :o) Gorgeous work!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...