Friday, December 2, 2016

Brown Sugar Anything Goes!

We are back from Team A with another new challenge from Brown Sugar Challenge.  For this fortnight we are are doing the theme " Anything Goes".  This was another easy peasy challenge for the DT members as we could choose what ever we wanted to create.
For this challenge I went with some up coming Christmas cards that I made.  It's been a whirl wind on my end since this past summer and I've been fortunate to keep myself super busy with so many past and present projects.   Well here are my cards and we hope you can join in and play along with the rest of us on the DT.  Don't forget to hop on back here and check what the rest of the members have for your inspiration.  Until then will see you back here real soon.  

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so elegant and beautiful, Shirl!! I love the embossing and the pretty ornaments!! Gorgeous cards my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ornament on your beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is sure one beautiful card. Love the embossing and that ornament is stunning. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty ornament!!Beautiful cards my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...