Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year Everyone!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!
Hope your holidays was amazing & fun.   It was really nice to be away from blogland and just focus on what I needed to accomplished.  My Christmas was merrier as always and my New Year was  superb.   Lots and lots of catching up while I took a break, especially food tasting where ever we went during the holidays.   Everything everyone made was delish.
It sure was a busy 2016 for me not only crafting but also doing my jerky business too.   Well I'm going to keep it short, lots of planning and scheduling that I want to achieve this year.
So here is my first card for the year that I made and also love the fancy fold design to it.
I love my succulents and it was fun just stamping them.   I even made my own flower pots for them - that was the coolest part. And just so you all know I will be posting in sporadic stages  I will be concentrating full on with my crafting but will  spend less time in blogland.
So you will still see me pop in every so often or I might have my postings pre-posted again.
Take care!

6 comments:

  1. Happy 2017 to you Shirl and a great display here, love them.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Love those fun folds! We had a quiet Christmas and New Years but have been busy with home renovations too. Will be glad when all the work is finally finished.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Shirl and what a beautiful ceation love the stamps you have used and the amazing card fold a superb start to the new year
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Shirl! I love all your gorgeous cards! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year my friend!!Stunning card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. What a beautiful card. I love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...