Friday, May 19, 2017

BS Washi Tape~

Happy Friday everyone~

Team A are back from Brown Sugar Challenge with another fun challenge!  For this fortnight with are doing the theme "Washi Tape".   And our sponsor is:



For more inspiration be sure to hop back to the blog and check what the rest of the DT members have for you.  We were given two images to choose from and I chose to play with this one.   I've been playing around with my water color pencils and blending them in and they are super cool to do.  


Thanks for peeking in and checking my card out, we hope you can join in and play along.  Until then will see you back here real soon.

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Shirl!! You've colored the image perfectly!! It looks amazing!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl, great post and hope you are doing fine, I am still out in the garden most days when the rain has not set in.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun making the grad cards Shirl, it sounds like hard work but rewarding in the end. Hugs.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful image!! Fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. You color black hair better than anyone else in bloggy land

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card shirl. As always your coloring is perfection. Love the cute stamp.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...