Friday, June 16, 2017

BS - Anything Goes!

Happy Friday peeps~
Team A are back from Brown Sugar Challenge with another fun week!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Anything Goes"!.   Our sponsor is::


KennyK-Stamps-BADGE-IRockWITH-green

Here is my image I chose to play with!
Kept it CAS as always, LOL!
Left the sentiment out for now - still deciding on it yet~


For some inspiration be sure to check the blog here, we love for you to share your cards or projects with us on this challenge.  Until then will see you again real soon~.  



5 comments:

  1. Super cute CAS card!! Love the darling giraffe.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl! I love this giraffe and the tree! So cute! Your coloring is great (as always)

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Shirl!! I love the background and the adorable giraffe!! Gorgeous card, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. Love that background. The adorable giraffe. Just too darn cute.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...