Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Envelope punch board!

Hey crafter's~
Just a quick note to remind you that WeR Envelope Punch Board has where you can make your own Gift Card.   I know their are lots of dies that are out their and they can also be a bit pricey.  I got my punch board when it first came out (2013) t like several years now and I only paid $10.00 for it as a promo.   So take advantage in using that board it's the same concept as those replicas that are coming out.   It's easy and quick to make not only one but tons of them.   You need to use your imagination and just be creative!   LOL~ 
Here's one that I just made in two shakes just to show you what it looks like - It fits perfectly and the out come of it in size is 3 1/2 x 2 /1/4.  
The board says 2 x 3 1/2 it's incorrect - go make one and measure it out!   LOL!



 You spy that gift card from Pier 1 I just love shopping at that store.    
Toodles for now~

7 comments:

  1. So adorable!! I love mine, too!! I've never made a gift card holder though...you've inspired me!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had one from SU for a few years and yes, Shirl, they are good and quick n easy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Shirl, I always use mine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift card turned out beautfully. I have the board but have not used it. I need to pull it out and give it a try. Thanks for inspiring me to use a product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea!! I have one in my closet..I am going to dust it off and use it.Very pretty!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have this !

    Hugs ,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gift card, Shirl. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...