Saturday, August 12, 2017

Prepping some new projects~

Hello peeps~
Found some time to do some pre-prepping for some upcoming projects that I'm doing.  I haven't been in blog land as often as I used to, it's been a whirl wind of so many other priorities that I've been doing.   Which consist of tons of crafting which I can share over media but love what I've been doing.   Any how hope every one's in tip toppy shape and crafting up all your up coming holiday projects.   LOL!  

This is a very neat box with a stand. Here's the view of the (4 ) sides of it and it's very sturdy!  Love it~  It's sure pretty in real too....
  





Thanks for peeking in - take care and will try to be back when I can.
FYI - don't forget to watermark your projects!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous my friend! I have just gotten back into my craft room and I am soooo happy! My MOJO is running high!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! It's so gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the beautiful scenery!! It looks so amazing!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous project Shirl, love this and the scenery is stunning.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shirl what an amazing project love the scne you have created, superb work
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scene! Such a beautiful project!! Very creative my friend.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is awesome Shirl...love how you coordinated and matched each side. Have missed you my friend. Hope all is well with you
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...