Monday, October 16, 2017

My spotlight today!

Happy Monday Kitty Bee peeps~
Hope your new week is going awesome and crafty.   Shirl's here with one of Kitty Bee Designs new release that came out this month.   It's called Dragon Panda, aw isn't this one of the cutest pandas yet!  I didn't want to turn it into a Halloween card and I think it came be used as a boy or girl in any theme you like to - just let your imagination go in any direction and be creative.   I actually made this card for my neighbors grandson his birthday is Oct. 22nd and his turning the big 5.  Grandma says he likes all those rubbery dinos and creatures and I think this card will fit him perfectly.   So if you love him too go here to Kitty Bee etsy shop and grab it.   




4 comments:

  1. This card is just so cute my friend! My watermark was made for me some years ago by a design team friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. The Dragon Panda is so cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Shirl!! The image is absolutely adorable!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly precious. He is too cute. Fun papers too.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...