Saturday, November 4, 2017

Working on my bread boxes!

Hello again~
Just poppin' back in to share some bread boxes that I've made, so far I've got (7) completed still got a few more to go.   I'm sharing them as some thank you gifts I've made for some very special 
people that has supported by 2nd business that I'm in.   I'm doing Pumpkin bread and this is what they will be going in.  I just love that stitched die for my flaps they worked out perfectly for these boxes.   I'm doing the same thing for Christmas but haven't decided what I will put in them, I'm still contemplating on homemade Banana Bread or some homemade cookies.   LOL!   But love that I can make use of my scraps too for the dp on the boxes.   




I hope this has inspired you for those upcoming holidays.   These make cute gift boxes for any occasions too!   
Thanks for peeking in and checking them out!

8 comments:

  1. These are such a great idea, Shirl!! What beautiful gifts they make!! And pumpkin bread - yum!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute those breadboxes! Just love it!
    It's me, your dt member of brown sugar. I will add uour blog to my bloglist. And I am following your blog now xx
    X
    Diana
    My creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boxes are fantastic my friend ! I love banana bread !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift for fmaily and friends. They are beautiful. YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy gift idea!! I made 1 or 2 from a SVG file that I have and I think I might use it again.
    Thanks for the inspiration my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Shirl, they look lovely too..xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute boxes..fun papers! Great for putting your yummy bread in it!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...