Thursday, January 18, 2018

Pencil coloring!

Hi ya everyone~
Just a quit post to share some sympathy cards that I'm making for an order that I have going on right now.   These are colored in with colored pencils, this is one of my love to do technique that I've been up too!  I love to feather color and basically it's the way to stroke your pencils or makers in a special wrist motion.   As long as you have a good set of colored pencils, they can be blended and my opinion are easier and cleaner to work with.  With markers it's either too much where it bleeds, or you can't get it to blend in when doing complexions on faces.   LOL!
But it sure is gorgeous in real, it really doesn't pop on photo, I will have to check with my worker to see what is going on.  She is my preppier when I'm too busy doing other things! 




4 comments:

  1. They are tyly beautiful. Love the deep rich colors.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely sympathy cards...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Shirl, they're so gorgeous!! The colors are stunning!! They really pop against the black!! Absolutely beautiful cards, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirl, these are beautiful and lovely colours in among the gold...hugs.xHave a lovely weekend.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...