Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Prepping for a Yakudoshi Birthday Party!

Happy heart day everyone~
Hope your Valentine's day was full of happiness with happy smiles.  My hubby spoils me rotten so everyday is Valentine's in my household.  LOL~    Anyhow I'm starting to prep for one of my hubby's employees who will be having his Yakudoshi 40th Birthday this coming weekend.  So right now I'm in the mist of working on some favors that his wife requested if I could do.  They don't know exactly what I have in stored so this will be an awe for them.  I'm doing 100 of them and yes it's so darn easy and quick to do.  You actually can make (4) boxes out of one 12 x 12 cardstock.  And all my supplies came in over the weekend that I ordered for this project.   I just love doing this box it's so versatile it can also be perfect for any occasion, you just have to let your imagination go wild.  Great for pencils, pens, some yummies etc!.
FYI- it's easier if you emboss all the papers first, than score them per box.   




3 comments:

  1. Hayy Valentines Shirl. I hope you day was wonderful as well. Yoour boxes are tyrily beautful. Love the paper and reallylove the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fabulous, Shirl!! The papers you used are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Fun idea !!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...