Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Birthday card & matching Gift card or money holder!

I was asked to make a birthday card for a someone who is turning twelve, and this is what I came up with.   I have the recipients name added on to the front of either the gift card or money holder, but for privacy the mom did not want it posted on blog world. So the photo was taken before it got adhered on.   
I stuck the money in it just to show that you can either put in whatever you desire.   
I have another one that I'm doing for a male who is turning 13 so I'm undecided yet on the theme.   




See ya back here soon~

3 comments:

  1. They are so fun and fabulous, Shirl!! I love the designs and the awesome star papers!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you are back with another fabulous project...awesome...xx💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute & fun! Love the fun colors and papers too.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...