Friday, May 11, 2018

KBD Mom/Feminine Challenge~

Happy Friday peeps~
The Bees are back with another new challenge, for this fortnight we are doing the theme" Mom/Feminine" .  And our sponsors are:


Fred She Said Designs - http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/

&

Di's Digi Stamps - https://www.disdigistamps.com/

Here is my card with the image from Fred She Said Designs.  I kept it CAS as usual and left the sentiment blank for now!  


For more inspiration be sure to hop back to the blog and check what the rest of the DT members have in store for you.   Hope you can join in and share your projects on this challenge!  Until then see you back here again real soon!



3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. I love the image & the orange! One of my favorite colors.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back from vacation and catching up...LOVE this awesome creation.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this one, Shirl!! It's so beautiful!! I love the pretty flowers!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great weekend, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...