Friday, June 1, 2018

BSC - Wedding or Party Challenge~

Happy new month everyone~
The DT members from Brown Sugar Challenge are back with the start of the new month (June) challenge with the theme" Wedding or Party"!  Our sponsor is:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TimeForTeaDesigns

We were given several digital images to choose from and here are two of the digital images I decided to play with.  And be sure to stop by the blog and check what the rest of the DT members have for your inspiration.  Until then will see you back here at the first of July!



5 comments:

  1. These are both so sweet, Shirl!! The bunny couple are adorable!! The hey chickie card totally makes me laugh!! Love them both, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are SUPER adorable my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards and adorable images Shirl!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirl, what a cute wedding card, love this..hugs.xx[aussie aNNie blog]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cards! So cute!

    I am having a prize giveaway on my blog, stop by if you would like to enter to win!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...