Friday, February 1, 2019

BSC #287!

Happy new day and beginning of another new month!
Yikes it's already February!   The DT members of Brown Sugar Challenge are back with another new challenge for the month of February.   For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Love and/ or St. Valentine's Day!  Our sponsor is:

 
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

The DT members were given a few images to play with, and of course any thing with animals will be my first choice.  LOL!   So here is my take of it!


For more inspiration for the challenge be sure to hop back to the blog and check what the rest of the DT members have for your inspiration.
Until then will see you back here next month!


3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Shirl!! The image is so cute and colored beautifully!! Love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet image on this adorable card!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet my friend I love that little kitten in the heart . Hey I actually entered brown sugar's challenge . I always want to I finally did .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...