Sunday, June 3, 2012

Just Saying Hello!

Hello my crafty friends~
I hope you have enjoyed your weekend!  For me it was a fun filled Saturday, it's my hubby's only day off out of the week.  The poor guy works (6) days a week, so on Saturday is play day for us.. We spent the morning cleaning up and tossing out trash and  garbage, did some errands in town and had lunch at Subway's (my fav).   Then in the afternoon it's back into my craft room, caught up with a bunch of upcoming projects for my DT's but they can't be revealed until my scheduled dates.....(Fun, fun, fun)!
But today I have a cute card to share, and this digi and sentiment is a freebie right now that Birdie Brown is offering to you all.. Torico (owner/illustrator) has some cute images going on at her etsy shop.  She also has a little challenge going using this "retro phone" so if you want to grab it you can also play along.   You have now until June 30th 11:59 pm EST to get your project(s) linked up....
So here is my CAS card using "retro phone" oh btw she has two styles to choose from or maybe you want both of then. LOL!

Recipe for my card:
Digi / Sentiment - Freebie (BirdieBrown)
Gems, memory box die, papers from American crafts

Enjoy your day!

18 comments:

  1. Super Cute Card!!!Funny the sentiment!Love it!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Shirl.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely cute. Love the phone image and the sentiment is just perfect.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous...love the design and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable!! I love the retro phone!! What a fun card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shirl,
    Very sweet card. You're really good at matching the image with the sentiment. These definitely go hand-in-hand. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirl this is adorable...I love that little phone image..the little face on it...is way too cute...Hey did you see I won the Pixie Giveaway...woohoo..can't wait to get it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute Shirl, love it! Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining this month's challenge, Shirl! This card is adorable.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card---that telephone image is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun phone! Love the great colors! Sounds like a fun weekend, I had Subway for lunch too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh this is too cute Shirl... I love the image... BEautiful card !!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun card! I love the die behind the phone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card shirl.love the retro phone and great design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You chose the perfect papers and design for this fabulous retro phone, Shirl! I love the bright colors, the die, and of course the square gems. You rocked this theme, my friend! I'm glad you and your hubby had a wonderful day together! (I love Subway, too! And I forgot to tell you that marshmallows go with everything! Hehe.)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a SWEET card Shirl!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The swirls are so much fun! What an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Love the layout and sentiment! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...