Monday, February 4, 2013

Another side step dresser!

Yes, no kidding you are looking at a side step dresser card and you might be saying why so exotic or who would want to have a dresser in those wild colors... LOL!  This is for my hubby's niece and she is just obsess with anything that is red/black/white and it doesn't matter in what form, shape or design it can be.   I'm sure if her parent's left her to decor her room it probably would be like her card.  I can't wait to see her reaction when she opens up her card on her birthday, which will be in a couple of weeks. I have a total of (6) of these cards that I need to make for our relatives for their family occasions.  They are so super fast to put together but it's the type of occasions and what I have in stock to finish them off. We see what the next (5) will turn out next...(hehe).

Here's what I used for this side step dresser card:
washi tape, brads, lace, dimensional stickers,Quic Kutz embossing folder, Ek border punch, mini clothes pin (did a tag with her name). For that person that had asked me on the size of this card it's cut at 5.5 x 8.5 and fits in a A2 envelope. 



Thanks for hopping by again...
Enjoy your new crafty week!

18 comments:

  1. This is so cool and I love those flowers, they are gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW another side step dresser!!! I love it... you are clever!!! rock on!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, another one already?! You're always a crafty machine, my friend! Your family will continue to be so delighted with these.. I bet they're eager to see the various designs you'll come up with. :o) I love that you tailored this one so perfectly to the recipient! She'll be tickled... red! Hehe! Such a striking color combo and I adore that mini clothespin! Wonderful work, Shirl! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one. It looks super cool with the Chevron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rocking the side step dresser cards, Shirl!! This is fabulous!! The colors are gorgeous and the flower is beautiful!! She will love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super stylish Shirl..I love your dresser cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so fun!!! Bet she will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirl, this is wicked awesome!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card! Love how you used this design and I look forward to the other ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So neat, love the pretty flowers with the great zig-zags :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great dresser card.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirl

    These dresser cards are great!!

    Brilliant shape and I actually love the black, white and red look! I wonder if that means I am young and trendy .. .. I somehow doubt it LOL!!!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stylish card,love your colours and design...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous, Shirl! I really like the addition of the clothes pin! Have a great day!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous work Shirl so striking hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another cool side step card! Love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...