Friday, February 15, 2013

My First DT Posting for Scribbles Designs!

Happy Friday everyone~
I was so excited as today is my first posting for Scribbles Designs on Challenge #2 Shades of Red... Woot Woot!
So onto our next challenge... Shades of Red...
CHALLENGE RULES:
Our rules are pretty simple...
We have a challenge once a month beginning at 7am PST on the 15th of each month.
Please use a Scribbles Designs image, following the theme. 
Unfortunately if a SD image in not used, your entry will be removed.
You can enter as many times as you'd like and you are welcome to combine your entry with other challenges.
New projects/cards only - no back linking.
The challenge ends at 9pm PST on the 14th of the month. 
Winners of the previous month's challenge will be announced 
& will be posted on the 20th of each month.
Thank you for scribbling along!!!
Prizes awarded on the 20th of the month will be: 
- 3 digital images for the Top Scribbler, chosen by Random.org.  
- 1 digital image for each of the Top 3, chosen by the Scribbles Designs Design Team.  

If you would like to purchase a Scribbles Designs image click here.
Sandy is happy to provide you with a freebie for participating...

This month's sponsors...

Top Scribbler receives 3 digital images,winners choice 
Top 3 receives 1 digi image

and 
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice
Here is my card:
Recipe for my card:
digi image ~ using Birdhouse 5 & Flower Chicklet & Tweet on You Quote
papers ~ Carta Bella, glossy accents, pearls,
Cheery Lynn die, My Creative Time tag die
Spellbinders rectangle scallops

Be sure to hop back over here and check out what  the amazing ladies from the DT have put together for your inspiration and mind you Sandy also has a freebie so you can play along with all of us... Have fun and  hope we see you all soon.
Thanks for peeking in...
Enjoy your crafty day /evening!

Entering this card in the following challenge:
Little Scrap Pieces - Be my Valentine!

24 comments:

  1. Great card Shirl and I am happy to be on this design team with you and posting my first card for them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first design team post! It's a very tweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card my friend, great 1st DT Post. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wuv that sentiment! Such pretty papers and tweet birdie too! Congrats on the DT, Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - love the backing paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bird designs. This one is very pretty in red! Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you!!!!Your card is very Beautiful!!Sweet Image!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely gorgeous card for your first DT post, Shirl!! The paper is beautiful and I love the adorable birdie!! The sentiment is fabulous!! This is so awesome my friend - I love it!! Happy Friday and have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about a loaded card! Great job incorporating three of Sandy's fabulous images. I also really like the background paper you used and that flourish. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulation on making the dt so well deserved. The bird is adorable, the sentiment super sweet. Beautiful card. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. And congrats - you reached your goal of 400 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great first posting! Love your card, great paper and I just love that flourish! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so sweet.
    Like I said in my last comment I love bird houses, so I love the image.
    The colours remind me of folk art...which I also love :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe Shirl, this is adorable! Love the birdie!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving all the images Shirl! And congrats on your 1st DT posting! Glad to have you along with all the scribblers!

    Hugs,
    S

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww... how adorable is this sweet birdie card?! I love the colors, love the sparkle, and love the stunning papers! And of course you can never go wrong with a punny card. :o) Hehe, it makes me smile. Love the Cheery Lynn flourish, of course. :o) Wonderful creation as always, my dear friend! They are so blessed to have you along! A marvelous 1st DT project. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super adorable! Thanks for sharing at Little Scrap Pieces this week. Congrats on your new DT position!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shirl this is so lovely! Wonderful blend of birdhouse and birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your new DT position, woohoo!!! Awesome card, can't wait to see more! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet! Love the layout and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't wait to see what else you make this is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I missed this gorgeous little card! So pretty Shirl!
    Have a great evening my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...