Saturday, November 29, 2014

Plumeria!

Hello peeps!
Hope your Black Friday shopping was awesome... I spent my better day doing my on-line shopping with lots of bargains with more crafting dies that I bought.... Wow can't wait to get them already!  And I also got lots of digital images that were at great bargains too. 
Anyhow I have a card that I wanted to share with you all and this is one of my new dies that I got earlier this week.   I bought a bunch of new dies before Black Friday and I got my happy mail on Friday too.   So this morning I played with my new flower die and turned it into a plumeria.   Aww - I'm so pleased with it... I definitely will be making more of this flowers and turning them into different sentiments.   


Well it's time to get back into my crafting hole, I'm working on a birthday card and hope to get it posted up soon.  
Enjoy your crafty weekend~

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all of your new goodies, Shirl! This Plumeria is gorgeous! Wow! The bright yellow background is so perfect for it... I could go for some sunshine and flowers right now. :o) The embossing is so pretty and I love the sentiment. Wonderful card, my friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, love that image it's fabulous as are your colouring.xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. there was a lot of good sales... always fun to get new things in the mail.. great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Shirl!! The flowers are so pretty!! I love the embossing!! I did lots of die shopping, too...can't wait for them to arrive!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo pretty! Love those flowers! I went shopping on line too. Can't wait to get my orders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cute that you turned it into plumeria! looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card :)
    I like your embossed background

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty!! The embossed background is a nice touch to your plumeria.
    I have that plumeria die, I should bring it out and give it some love too. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Shirl loving those flowers they look so pretty against the golden background.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...