Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Santa's Little Helper~

Hello peeps!
Here's another pair of Christmas cards that I made this morning, and I'm using the freebie from Alicia Bel.  He is called Elf with gifts, isn't he just adorable... Love how easy he was to color up.   For my markers I used a combination of Stampin Up and copics , added some glossy accents to his bell and some snowtex to his hat.  The sentiment and tag are from MCT and the dp from Pebbles.



I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
Alicia Bel - Challenge#1 Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Oh Shirl, your coloring is amazing and what a darling image:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Shirl! That image is super cute. I just got it out to color! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely set of cards, Shirl! The image is indeed adorable and as always you've colored it up beautifully! The tag is fabulous. :o) Wonderfully done, my friend! Have a sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set of cards Shirl, the image is sweet and full of joy. Great design and colours
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shirl! Gorgeus card, I like your colors combination. Thanks for join Aliciabel november challenge, hope see you soon again. Hugs!
    Beatriz B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet, love the backing paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's adorable! Love the fun background paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card and great coloring.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. So absolutely adorable, Shirl!! The image is so sweet and colored perfectly!! I love the papers, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...