Thursday, December 3, 2015

Anything Goes~

It's that time again for another brand new challenge over at Craft Rocket Challenge!  For this fortnight we are doing the theme " Anything Goes:!  Since we do not have a sponsor for this challenge the DT could make anything they wanted.   Here is my card that I made plus with the free digi image that was given by Whimsy Stamp!



We love to see what you can create with this challenge so please join in and share them with us.   For more inspiration please check out what the DT ladies have for their showcase.
Thank you for  peeking in - and we hope to see you again on our next challenge~

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Shirl!! The image is beautiful!! You colored her perfectly!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just Precious my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...