Monday, December 28, 2015

Hello Kitty here I come!

Hello peeps~
Wow, the count down of 2015 is almost here.... Ring in the New Year!

For my posting today I have some Hello Kitty cards that I made for a recipient that has requested them.   Yep, it's that time again where we have to start the New Year with lots and lots of upcoming birthdays, anniversary's, retirements and so forth.   So with that said I've been starting to replenish my stash box and also fill in some request that I have.
So it will be a busy start but with no complains at all.   I've got a bunch of new crafty items that I spoiled myself with so I can't wait to play with them.    
So here we go with those Hello Kitty's they have requested them to be CAS and some with no sentiments so it can be used for any occasion.   









I have more other images that has been cut and still need to be adhered together, so in between other projects I will get them shared throughout my postings...
Until then - enjoy your week and have a safe New Year celebration!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection of Hello Kitty cards Shirl they are so loveable and cute, hope you had a lovely Christmas
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute, Shirl! My daughter is a huge Hello Kitty fan. She would LOVE your cards! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my how fun.. I love Hello Kitty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your gorgeous Kitty's

    All the very best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness.. They are all ADORABLE!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. They turned out great! Love all of them. Sure to be a big hit with the kids who receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such super adorable creations Shirl...so huggable each one looks
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of cards and love all the Hello Kitty images
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliantly made creations, just gorgeous..xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Honey Bunny! I knew you would use this more than I did! Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! So many cuteness in one post. Love them all.

    Happy New Year Shirl!

    Hugs,
    Sara.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...