Thursday, July 7, 2011

Accordion Card holder / Double Pocket Card!

Here's a 3 x 12 accordion card holder that I decided to improvise on my own.   I cut a CS 3 x 12 scored it 3", 6", 9" and added CS to make little pockets.  These would be great to put a photo, gift card or a little note card in it.   Used C.C. Designs (Ice Cream Birgitta), scallop punch and ribbon to hold it together.  Also I cleared embossed the image and added gems.


My second card is a Double Pocket Card, I used DP by BoBunny ( Crazy Love Fudge and Flowers), and brads, oval scallop, embossed the sentiment, and also used rainbow emboss on the scroll on the note paper, added paper flowers, stamped the heart with Bo Bunny stamp collection.

Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!
Toodles for now - be back later..
Hugs to all my blog buddies out there :-)

9 comments:

  1. You've been busy stamping Shirl! Your accordian card holder is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards shirl.i love the designs and stunning colours and super fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so creative and what keepers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shirl, I see smoke coming from your craft room. You're a machine pumping out a whole bunch of cute creations. Love 'em both. :-)
    Nice DP. Did you get the pink one at Island Scrapbooking? I got that one too. Nice yah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute projects!! cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute projects!!!! I love both set ups! Just awesome!!
    ..lei..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shirl, wow, you have been busy. Your cards are beautiful inside & out, I love the adorable images, your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shirl, sorry i have,nt been around...
    I'm catching up with blogland at the moment!
    These are so lovely...great idea with the pockets.
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your accordion album! I can see putting some 3 by 3 cards as gifts in there. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...