Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Here's Kiyomi!

Hope every one's all re-couped from their long weekend... I had a fun weekend by just laying back and keeping up with all my mix & match unfinished projects.  Today I'm entering Kiyomi on this fun challenge here is the layout.  Click here for more info on Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 124, the link will close on
Friday July 8th at 10:00pm Mountain Time... So if you want to get creative hop on over and check out what Karen has in stored.
Here is how I created Kiyomi:


She's been inked up with copic markers, ribbon, cherry blossom flowers, sentiment I typed with my computer, brads and assortment of DP.
Thanks for stopping by~
Have a great day and I'll be back later..
Many hugs to ya all!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl, you did a fantastic job with Kiyomi. Good luck on the challenge. Looks like you have "challenge fever" now. LOL. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl, isnt she a beauty !
    love this ....
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did Kiyomi up! Just can't get over how adorable these stamps are, and my goodness, you were so quick to ink her up and make such a cute card with this Kiyomi stamp. Really like how you colored her kimono to match so well with the patterned papers and the popped up butterflies...fun! Thanks so much for sharing...you got me all excited, I better go pick up my pre-ordered stamps soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card shirl.the image is super adorable and i love your stunning colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Shirl! Love how you matched everything in orange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love this card!!! the colors are so beautiful. thank you for posting!
    ..lei..

    ReplyDelete
  7. How precious and what a real keepsake. Whoever gets this I bet keeps notes in it. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shirl, what a sunny bright & beautifully colored card this is. Love your color choice & that image is out of this world adorable ... Haven't seen them before but she is certainly going on my must have list.
    Hus, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty monochromatic card! my mom loves orange! love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...