Saturday, July 2, 2011

Accordion Card!

Here's another fun, quick and easy card to put together.  I did this one with a 12 x 12 paper and used 5 1/2 x 12 to make the card.. So out of this 12 x 12 you can end up making two cards with one CS - how cool is that!  For my DP I used Reminisce ( Pink Bubbly Fish). fish layered accents from K&Company, pop up dots and sentiment from Hero Arts I also  clear embossed it so it would bring out that glossy effect.. I'm not sure if you can notice it on the picture...Oops for the card itself I scored it at 4" and 8 " the finish card comes out 4 x 5 1/2... I also did the center part so that you can pull out the center CS and write on it. Also added pink brads on the center for decor and gems on the front panel sentiment.   Did a matching tag so this would be cute to give away as a gift....



Well it's back to more card making - I have the jakes to craft today so I will be back later...
Until then wishing all my blogger friends a great day/evening - keep safe...
Toodles for now~
Big, big hugs to ya all!

I'm also entering this card in the Lollipopcraft  (Special Summer Challenge - Anything Goes).  Hop on over
here and join in the fun... You have until July 30, 2011 to submit your entry.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl, a lovely happy and colourful card!
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have to say what really adorable DP. I love your fold and the bookmarker is too much fun for the lucky receiver too! I really like your sentiment and the font of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the matching tag idea, that's smart. Really cute card! TFS!

    HAve a Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card shirl.i love how it opens out and stunning colours and paper.those little images are really fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card and tag! i have that DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! nice d/p and colors. TFS with us at Lollipop Crafts this week.
    Zulma DT

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...