Thursday, September 1, 2011

Introducing Nobu!

Well today was the 2nd release of the new stamps from Sister Stamps.  So I decided to create my new stamp of Nobu  and it's a day to celebrate... I did him in a recessed window card, paper pieced his kimono and inked him up with copic and shinhan markers, added stickles, sentiments from the Hero Arts collection, raffia & buttons, DP from Doodle Bug and scraps.  Nobu is happy so he is floating in cloud 9 playing with his toy... He is already taken, I will be giving him to my SIL's nephew for his 7th birthday...


Thanks for peeping in, I got more projects to share and will be back later.
Take care and hugs to you all!

13 comments:

  1. What a little beauty, Shirl !!
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH looky here! Nobu arrived at your home! :) This is a great recessed card . . . great job Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card using Nobu! I almost forgot that tomorrow I will have to get some of those new Sister Stamps. I think it will be great to have a 'boy' stamp from that line of incredibly cute Asian stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Shirl,so beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card shirl.i love your fab design and the nobu image is so sweet.gorgeous colours and paper too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on Nobu-san!! he is sooooo cute!! can't wait to see what you've been doing with the other stamps!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just precious Shirl, love your beautiful card design! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Shirl. Ho, you go "get 'em."

    ReplyDelete
  9. this came out stunning! he is so cute and the card technique is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is just the cutest and I'm lovin' these recessed window cards of yours Shirl, so awesome! Love the Doodlebug paper (another fave paper company, have you seen their new Halloween papers? Cute, cute, cute!) Such a perfect card for a 7 yr old boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the recessed window and I'll have to try this. Really adds dimension to the card and makes the image pop.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...