Saturday, February 7, 2015

CAS card!

Happy weekend peeps~
Here's another CAS card that I made for the recipient that requested on her order.   

I'm back  to working from one project to the next and still trying to play catch up.  I really told myself that I was going to stop doing that this year and I'm back to the same ways again... Yikes ~ my neighbor will be on vacation from mid week this coming week so she offered to help me prep up my projects...... yippee on the help!


Enjoy your crafty weekend - be back soon, working on more coloring...

9 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card Shirl, love your colours as well as the beautiful image...
    xx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab image and colours just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card, Shirl!! The flowers are gorgeous and colored perfectly!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card. Love the colors. I know what you mean about being behind. I'm finally got ahead and trying to stay that way this year. Will see how long it last.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your CAS card Shirl. Beautiful image.
    Hugs, Veerle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Shirl! Love that image and beautifully colored too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous - love the floral image! TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...