Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pots of Hedgehogs!

Hello peeps~
Hope your long weekend was awesome!   Weather here of course was extremely beautiful ,in spite of that blustery winds that came sweeping by on Friday.   It didn't bring no rain and it's been awfully dry like humid summer weather...

Here's a another card that I wanted to share, the digital image is from Di's Digital love all of her images, I've been a follower of hers for such a long time.  This image is called Pots of Hedgehogs!  Again I left the sentiment out since the recipient who I'm making it for wants all of her cards with no wording on them.    LOL!


I've printed out a batch more of  Di's images and will post them up as I get them completed... Until then see you back here soon!

13 comments:

  1. Now these are the cutest Hedgehogs I've ever seen. Love the colors you colored them. I know whoever is getting this card is going to love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirl love, love that fab image great colours a super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Shirl!! The image is so sweet and colored perfectly!! Fun card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hedgehogs! This card is just 2 cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously adorable Shirl! The hedgehogs are darling! Your coloring is amazing as always!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Very sweet image. Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and gorgeous colours used on the sweet image. NOw I don't have this one, should I go and get it lol.....xxx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love those darling hedgehogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous shirl.beautiful colouring and i love the sweet hedgies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful image and coloured beautifully! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adore these little guys! Beautiful card and your coloring is FAB! :D

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...