Thursday, February 19, 2015

Winter Fun!

Happy Friday everyone!
It's Team Jess turn to start off another brand new challenge over at Creative Corner Challenge.   For this challenge we are  going with the theme " Winter Fun".  For my card I went with a digital image from Milk Coffee Stamps.  I think she is one of their cuties and I made the card so that it doesn't necessary have to be to Christmassy, LOL!
When we do have some type of stormy weather on our higher elevations it does bring snow to our mountains which is called Mauna Kea.   It can be super sunny at the lowest level and icy cold up the higher elevation.   This only happens very rarely and when it does people here like to take advantage in going up to the mountain and play with the snow.....
So here is my CAS card!

For more inspiration be sure to stop by the blog here and check out what the rest of the DT members have.    We love to see what you can create!
Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your crafty moments and see you back here on our next challenge!

14 comments:

  1. Divine card Shirl I just left here not so long ago and come back finding another great design. Have a fab weekend.x

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a real cutie! Thanks for starting my day off with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable Shirl!!!!
    Happy Friday my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirl, this is adorable, too too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adorable little girl! You did a great job! Thanks for being a part of my amazing DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww she is so sweet.. i love this card..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, Shirl!! The image is so sweet!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card Shirl!
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Adorable my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely. I too like the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute! That digi girl is such a cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. simply gorgeous shirl.i love your soft colours and stunning sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...