Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Birthday Party Penguin!

 It's a another new month over at 2 Cute Ink and with that said, it's another new freebie.
Heidi is so generous to rock her freebies out each month!  Now you have to like her on FB, subscribe to her newsletter and become a group member to get this cool benefits.... For this month June 1- 8th this is when this freebie will be available, so if you want this cutie go and grab it now..  And while you're at join in on her FB challenge too!  I am, LOL!
So here is Birthday Party Penguin - awww his holding one yummylicious ice cream that I'm drooling over right now.....We love to see what you can do with this image so come on over and join in on the fun.....
I have no sentiment on my card for now, his going right into my stash box until I can part with it.... hehe!

3 comments:

  1. That little penguin is too darn cute!! Love the party hat background paper, too!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous shirl.fab bold colours and i love your fun penguin ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Penguin is so cute.. fun card

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...