Sunday, June 21, 2015

Whale you be mine!

Another quickie post to share an accordion shadowbox card that I was inspired by Brenda here, actually I CAS her card love the look and colors of it.   She has some amazing tutorials and projects that she creates and it gets my mojo flowing, LOL! 
So here's my take:


I really like how the port window came out, I added some Stampin Up mini brads to it and this style has so many other possibilities.  
Enjoy your wonderful day - and see ya back here soon!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!! The whale is so cute peeking through the port window!! Love the accordion shadowbox design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Have never seen anything like this before its fab. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda has some great tuts I agree and you made this one to perfection Shirl.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is precious, Shirl! The window is amazing with the metal detailing and the whale is just so sweet! :o) The pun is fabulous, too. Wonderfully done, my friend! I hope you're having a happy night.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shirl I love how you created the aperture as a porthole looking at the Whale, smashing card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...