Friday, June 5, 2015

Just for Dad!

Hello peeps!
We are back with Team Jess at Creative Corner Challenge!  For this challenge we are going with the theme " Just for Dad".   Although my Dad passed in 2006, instead I will give this card to my FIL.   He loves going fishing and now he takes all his grandsons with him and just go pole fishing for the fun of it.... I think this card will fit him perfectly for Father's Day, LOL! For more inspiration be sure to stop by the blog and check out what the rest of the DT have for you.



We love to see what you create for that special guy in your life, so come share it with us on this fun challenge...
Until our next challenge - enjoy your crafty moments.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirl I like the adorable image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fisherman "bear" would love this card. it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute your lil bear looks with his rod and all
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable!! The image is so cute!! Love the paper you used!! Your FIL will adore it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male card Shirl.xx
    Have a great weekend..
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...