Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Going on a Picnic soon!

Hello peeps!
I was being a bit silly with my title above, LOL!   Here's what I finished off early this morning, yep it's a picnic basket.... I really love this version it's just darn cute and handy.
It's 2 "deep and 4 x 7, and the best part about it the lid opens up on both sides.   I'm not sure if I'm going to be adding more details on it but this is what my end results was after I had it together.   Or maybe I'll spike up the next one, but I can see making a lot of them for all occasions.   I really think they would make cute Christmas gift giving too!  I was surprised how quick it was using just 2 sheets of cardstock for the lid and base and of course some pieces of scraps I had.
Thanks for peeking in and hope this caught your attention, LOL!





7 comments:

  1. This is so awesome, Shirl!! What a fun basket!! I love how it opens!! The papers and flowers are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Shirl this is so cute and indeed handy. Yes you could use this for a number of different occasions. Great job, love it.
    Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirl, your picnic basket is FABULOUS! I love it and the papers are so pretty! I love the cute daisies to! Great job on this!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous creation,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Shirl what a beautiful basket. I love those daisies. Again very pretty.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super project! I love the two part lid and cute apple brad. You are right about this basket being useful for many occasions and filled with note cards or tags it would be a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This basket is just too cute!! I do love the added daisies on top!! Really fun and such a clever idea!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...