Friday, July 3, 2015

Red, White and Blue Challenge!

It's time for another brand new challenge over at Brown Sugar Challenge!  For Team A we are doing the theme " Red, White and Blue"!  Perfect for the 4th of July, btw Happy 4th of July peeps.   Hope you have  plans for that long weekend, for us we are going with the flow.  LOL!  Any how our sponsor for this challenge is:

And here is the image that was provided to me for this challenge:



Doesn't she look so sweet and innocent, LOL!
Well we love to see your projects using those colors so hop on by and  join in the fun.
For more inspiration  be sure to check what the rest of the DT members have for you..
Until our next challenge - keep on crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling image. I love the sparkle on the wings & stars.
    Adorable card my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's so cute!! I love the sparkle you added to the wings and the stars!! She's patriotic and fabulous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...