Sunday, July 5, 2015

Upsy Daisy!

Hellooooo peeps~
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!   Everyday is a holiday for me, hehe.   My hubby spoils me rotten and always tells me just do what you love doing.   Of course you know what my answer is, uh huh "Crafting".  LOL!   I love my craft room and I absolutely love being in my cave.    

So here's a quick post to share - just got through finishing off this upsy daisy cards, kept it CAS and it goes with my additional sets that I've been working on  for a recipient.... I have lots and lots more to do.  So this is it for now ~ 


Toodles~

8 comments:

  1. Happy belated 4th of July :-) Love these cards, and those flowers. Hope you have had a wonderful weekend and that you have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite flower is a daisy. I love these cards. They way you used the banners is perfect.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Shirl, very pretty and love daisies.xxx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. I hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated 4th of July! Hope you had a good one!
    Awesome cards! Super cute daisies and love the paper choice!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the embossing and the pretty flowers!! They look so beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! These are so pretty. Love the soft yellow and daisies.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...