Friday, January 1, 2016

Anything Goes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We are back from Team Jess over at Creative Corner Challenge!  For this fortnight we are starting the New Year with the  theme " Anything Goes".   So get your new card/project and come play along with us!  Since we have no sponsor for this challenge we are doing what we want to create.   Here is my card with a brand new stamp that I got from Unity Stamp, yep I got this when it was on sale.... 
Need more inspiration be sure to check what the rest of the DT members have for you.



Thanks for stopping by and checking it out..... 

10 comments:

  1. Great stamp and a lovely card! Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shirl, great words! Wishing you all the very best for 2016!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Shirl! :) Your coloring is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! So dainty! Great work Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful!! Fabulous card my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Shirl I love this beautiful CAS style card that image and sentiment are brilliant
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Shirl! I am thankful to finally be visiting my bloggie friends! I have missed you terribly but simply didn't have time or energy for Blogger with so much going on at home... I am expecting to be back for good now. :o) Your card is absolutely lovely! The sentiment is amazing. Wishing you a happy, healthy, and love-filled year. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image and sentiment and I really like this clean layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the image!! I just bought that stamp and can't wait to use it!! You've inspired me!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...