Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Flower Pot for Someone Special!

Here's a little flower pot template that I did, punched out some MS Butterflies and glue dot it on to the ribbon. I still have to put some chocolate kisses in there.  I've been jumping around with my projects so I have a bunch of in completes that's just piling up.  Mind you I need to get my craft room cleaned up too.
I took this picture from the picture window inside of my craft room!


Here's my messy craft room, it's  only so big with two big picture windows in there... This is the best part of  the house during the day the breeze just flows through the room.  Well need to get myself motivated.  Until the next time... Keep on crafting and have a blessed day:)

No wonder I have a hard time finding all my stuff!

Yikes....
My bad habit cutting and throwing all the paper on the floor !
This part of the room got straightened out..

1 comment:

  1. What a really beautiful flower pot. I love the way you embellished it too!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...