Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More basic cards!

Happy Wednesday ya all~
These cards was supposed to be posted yesterday but I ran into a little problem at home... I took a break about noon time to work on my plants in the yard, I was on a small ladder and missed two steps coming back down... And lord and behold my right ankle went one way and I really thought I fractured it... It was the most painful thing to experience luckily my HB is still at home recovering.  He rushed me to Urgent Care and I've just got a bad sprain to my ankle... It swelled up like a golf ball and now I wearing this boot to support my ankle so I can walk... So much for this episode!
Well here are my cards - these were some old stamps I had in my box stashed away and thought I would bust them out and use them again... They are Whimsical Stamps - My Heart Stamps for You!
They were all inked up with copic markers, gems/pearls, pop up dots, lace and ribbons, dimensional stickers, and paper flowers and scallop punches and assortment of DP.


Thanks for stopping in  and visiting me, but now I will have to go back on my recliner to elevate my foot.
I will try to get back into my craft room to get more cards done... Right now I'm not in the most comfortable mood with this boot support on...
Toodles for now and big hugs to ya all!

11 comments:

  1. Oh no!! I'm so sorry about your ankle, Shirl!! Be sure you're careful and keep it supported well so you don't end up doing it again while it's healing. OUCH! Love your cards! The images are so cute and the colors are yummy! Take good care and hope your ankle is feeling much better soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Shirl, another lovely set of cards.....
    you poor thing, hope it heals real quick!
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Shirl, I'm so sorry to hear about your fall! I hope the swelling goes down quickly and that you feel some comfort soon. Your cards are all so pretty, I'm amazed at how you're able to make so many cards! You and DH take care 'k!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So about you ankle, sending a quick recovery your way!

    Cute set of cards!

    Feel better! :)


    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! I'm sorry about your accident Shirl, it's no fun hobbling around and having to keep your foot up! Here's hoping to a speedy recovery!
    The cards are so cute, I love how you've done them monochromatic! They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Shirl! Sorry to hear about your poor ankle. Hope you're icing it and elevating it. Take care . . .now hubby has to care for you!

    Luv your batch of cards. You work so fast! I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards shirl.stunning image and colours and i love your fab designs :D
    ouch to your ankle, sounds really painfull.
    you take care and take it easy.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. On no Shirl I do hope you recover soon and the pain is not too bad for you, keep rested.
    Gorgeous cardS and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so cute and pretty too! I am so glad you didn't break it. I have heard ankle sprains can take a while. I am so glad you husband was there. It's good to hear he is coming along fine too! Be careful, Shirl! I fell a year ago and broke my lower left arm. Funny what balance does to us as we get older. LOLOLOL Good to know you are on the mend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are doing better and resting that injured leg. Your cards are so sweet. Thank you for sharing your talent with blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are all so pretty!! love the images too! hope you get healed soon! take good care!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...