Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mix & Match Cards!

My first card is a stamp from a blog candy that I won, here's Birthday Ian (TGF).  He was colored with MS markers, sentiment from Hero Arts rainbow embossed it, baker's twine, buttons and gems.
While blog hopping I ran into a lot of blogger's that were doing desserts (apple, blueberry pies etc.) so I thought of just creating something like that too.. I inked up a digi image that I found and turned it into a cherry pie, added stickles and I already had the DP from DCWV( The Glitter Sweet) ribbon and Imaginisce clear stamp (Cherish)and inked up with MS markers.  Here's my delish cherry pie!
And for my last card, yes it's another simple Christmas Card, when I saw this digi image I had to have him..
Mr. Snowmen was perfect for the DP I had, he was inked up with MS markers, stickles and  brads.

Well I'll be back later to post more cards that I've been creating.
Toodles for now!
Big hugs to you all~

Also entering my cherry pie here &YNS Challenge #49 - Fruit Inspiration
and here Simon Says Stamp - Who Want Some FOODS & DRINKS????

14 comments:

  1. Love that stamp with the banner, so adorable! Yummy pie and Brrrr that snowman is fab!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been one busy girl! These are totally awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Shirl! You really have been a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirl, lovely cards and that middle one makes me feel hungry !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the cards, Shirl! Wow, you keep pumping out so many great creations, I can barely keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shirl !!! Oh you have been busy !! Wish I could say the same about me LOL !! During the school holidays I just dont get the time but school goes back next week YIPEE !!!
    Your cards are just delightful !!! LOVE THEM

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous cards shirl.love the fab boys card, the image is fab and yummy image on your 2nd card and love the snowman :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shirl, you've been so busy making all these wonderful cards! Time has been flying by too fast for me and look at this...when I get a chance to check you out, you've been blazin' through the card trail creating so MANY great cards! Love them all!
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy, girlfriend!!! they're all fabulous and there's no way I could pick a favorite! The birthday papers you used with that adorable boy is too cute for words, the cherry pie is making me hungry, and the snowman is adorable! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. another great set of cards! ian is so cute and the snowman! and love the dessert! yum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, love all your cards!! You did an awesome job on Birthday Ian!!! Sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirl, the "card machine" is super busy pumping them out. Great job...you rock. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All great cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a wonderful array of cards each are wonderfully unique! Thank you for playing along with the Your Next Stamp "Tooty Fruity" challenge!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...