Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Make it Crafty DT Call!

Happy hump day peeps~
Well if you haven't heard yet Make it Crafty is having a DT Call and I've been a fan of Zoe's for sometime now.   I used the digi images that I already had in my file and re-did them so I could try out for the DT call. 
Well here they are:


Supplies used:
digi image - Make it Crafty
beer image - googled
Spectrum Noir & copic markers
papers - Carta Bella
glossy accents, lots of pop up dots
tag/sentiment - My Creative Time


Supplies used:
digi image - Make it Crafty 
Spectrum Noir & Copic markers
papers - American Crafts
glossy accents, gem from Taylor Expression
Spellbinders ovals, sentiment (Hero Arts)

Thanks for stopping by~

Make it Crafty - DT Call

16 comments:

  1. What a great cards, especially the first one I like a lot
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both cards Shirl, love your coloring! I'm sure you'll be welcomed to be on the Make it Crafty DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both fabulous, Shirl!! Your coloring is just gorgeous!! Love the sparkle on the foam and shine on the ice cream!! Awesome cards my friend!! Good luck with the DT call!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super cute! Love the mug and the cute girl! Awesome job...best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgoodness. Both are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great cards and fabulous images. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cards! Wish you a lot of good luck! Hope you make the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look Awesome, Love your card my friend. Good Luck with the DT Call you will be such an asset.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are fabulous Shir, great colouring good luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are beautiful. Your coloring is perfections. Good luck on the DT.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shirl, your cards are amazing! Your coloring is beautiful as ever and I love the sweet sparkle you added. The papers are perfect for each. These birthday cards are perfectly festive and so wonderfully made. I wish you the absolute best of luck in the DT call, my dear friend! MIC would be blessed to have you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both so awesome and great coloring! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning cards shirl.fabulous images and designs :D
    good luck :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are FAB!!! You always find such GREAT images to ink up!!
    Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...