Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gift card purses!

I finally got to finish off these purses, yeh!  The birthday girl will be having  10 of her besties over for her birthday dinner coming up soon.   These were the request the mom wanted me to make.  She will be enclosing  M/C gift cards in each one for them to go on a shopping spree in a private party she has coordinated for her daughter.  How precious is that!   This is what I called been spoiled, hehe!
I'm happy this is checked off my list, now back to more holiday projects that I'm completing.


Supplies used:
papers from: 3 Bugs in a Rug, Pebbles, K&Company
buttons, Velcro closures, gross grain ribbons, heavy duty 2 way tapes
Spellbinders labels

Enjoy your crafty moments~ be back soon!

18 comments:

  1. Love these purses! Too cute and creative! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Shirl,I like the papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so absolutely gorgeous, Shirl!! I love the beautiful designs!! The girls will adore these!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These purses are too cute.... Perfect for the gift cards Shirl!... You are too clever!.... Hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're fabulous, Shirl! That's gonna be a fun party! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how fun are these and what a party that will be! Super spoiled but sounds like fun for the birthday girl!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so sweet! Love the buttons on them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The girls will be elated with the gift cards and holders. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know the feeling Shirl...looking forward to getting back to doing things for fun! Love these...the pattern papers are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is cute, i wish I was going to that party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW these purses are FANTASTIC Shirl, GORGEOUS job my sweet friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are fabulous shirl.really pretty designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They all look fantastic Shirl you have done such a fabulous job with using the different colours, superb.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...