Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kitty in the flower pot!

Yes, another kitty cat image!  Love doing animal images they are fun to work with and can make anyone smile.   This was another freebie that I got without no name or from what site, but I do thank you for it.  Love the CAS look of it, I like to rotate my backgrounds at times in stead of filling every corner of a card.   LOL!  For this particular card I went with pro markers and Spectrum noir, added some gems from Taylored Expression, washi tape from Scotch got this at Target, and sentiment die from Paper Smooches.   


Enjoy your crafty day!

18 comments:

  1. owwww so very sweet, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirl, this is so sweet! I adore that precious kitty stamp... it will definitely make anyone smile. :o) I love the sparkle-accented washi tape. Such a fun detail! Lovely work as always, my friend! I hope you have a sweet day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is soooo cute! You did a great job coloring the digi. I'm glad you liked the digi on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful image and love how you finished the corner of the card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a VERY CUTE card Shirl :) Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute.
    Love that little kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!!! love the use of the washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this well designed and super cute card! Kitty Kuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Shirl! Great colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super CUTE!!! love that kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is Just ADORABLE Shirl, GORGEOUS job with your sweet card!!! Have a SUPER week my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirl, this is so so cute!!! Gorgeous coloring and the 'hello' die cut is perfect! Love the washi action!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kitty is so sweet in the flower pot!! What an adorable image!! Your coloring is perfect!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really CUTE!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous shirl.i love your colours and adorable sweet kitty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...