Wednesday, June 25, 2014

CAS card!

Lordy lordy my reading list is back up lots of catching up to do this morning.... We love you blogger~ LOL!  
Just a quick post to share a card that I made this wee morning!  The digital image is from Saturated Canary but I don't see it in the shop anymore so I guess this is discontinued.   But she was colored up with Spectrum Noir markers and my card die set was a R.A,K from my friend (Janet).   I've made good use of this die set love how awesome Technique Tuesday design their metal dies.  The backing paper is from my stash pile.   I didn't want to add anymore to this card, I love my CAS cards.   
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my today's project.
Enjoy your crafty moments - and I will see ya when I see ya back here soon~


14 comments:

  1. Very Pretty!! love the purple
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, sorry haven't been by in awhile, just settling in right now from our move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Shirl!! What a beautiful image!! She's colored perfectly!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and pretty cas card Shirl!! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card, Shirl! Love your colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and super cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - love the colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super adorable! What a sweet card Shirl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FAB, beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...